Verification of CA IPCC, CA Final Answer books May 2017. Step by step Guide for how to verify CA Final Answer Books after Declaration of Result… Verification of Marks of CA Final May 2017, Verification of Answer books of CA IPCC May 2017. Revaluation of CA Final Answer Books May 2017. CA IPCC Revaluation of Answer books for May 2017 Exams. Procedure for Verification of Answer Books of Chartered Accountants Students Examinations. Check Complete Details for Verification of Marks of CPT, IPCC, CA Final Answer Papers May 2017. Procedure for Revaluation of CA CPT, IPCC, CA Final Marks. After Providing Inspection of answer sheets of CA Final, IPCC Exams now we can provide Full procedure for online application for Verification of Answer Books of CA Final May 2017 Exams. Check Details for Revaluation of IPCC Answer Books May 2017, Revaluation of CA Final Answer Books May 2017.
Recently we provide Expected Result date for CA IPCC Result May 2017 and CA Final Result May 2017 From below and Also Check Procedure for Verification of Answer books of CPT Dec 2016 Exams. Now scroll down below and check complete procedure for “Verification of CA IPCC, CA Final Answer books May 2017 – Procedure”
Verification of CA IPCC, CA Final Answer books May 2017
Hello Friends After providing exact results dates for CA Final Result May 2017, CA IPCC Result May 2017 and CA CPT Result June 2017, Now Here we are providing complete details for Verification of Answer books of IPCC, CA Final for May 2017 Exams. After Declaration of CA Results Many Students are Not Satisfied for there results so they want verification of there answer sheets, for this purpose here we provide complete procedure for Verification of Answer books of IPCC, CA Final May 2017.
CA Final, CA CPT and CA IPCC Results are declared for May 2017 Attempt, so here we are providing complete information regarding Verification of Answer Books, After Declaration of CA Final Result May 2017 you may apply for Verification of Answer Sheets, Please check Last Dates and Procedure from below…
Last Date for Verification of Answer books of CA IPCC May 2017
|Exam||From||To||Fees Per Paper|
|CA Final May 2017||19-07-2017||17-08-2017||Rs 100/- Per Subject|
|CA IPCC May 2017||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available|
What is meant by verification of marks?
The process of verification of marks covers the following:
- Whether the answer book(s) compilation is complete
- Whether any question or part thereof has remained unvalued
- Whether there is any totaling error in any question or total marks on the cover page
- Whether there is any discrepancy between the marks for each question and or/part thereof and marks for each question indicated on the cover page of the answer book
- Whether the handwriting of the candidate in all the answer books is the same.
However, revaluation of the answer book is not permitted under the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988.
Online Application for Verification of Answerbooks
- Step 1 – First Every Student require to visit ICAI Official Exam Form Website http://icaiexam.icai.org/
- Step 2 – After Visit on official Website, Please Login through your User id And Password and then Click on “Verification, Inspection and Certified Application“
- Step 3 – Now a Pop up Window is Open and you will find all Instructions for Verification, Inspection and Certified Application, Please read carefully all instruction and go for next step..
- Step 4 – Now Please click on “Apply Online for Verification” or Apply Online for Inspection or Certified Copies.
- Step 5 – Now New Window is Open, Please fill all require details and submit your form and pay required fees to ICAI.
Note 1- Every Student who want to apply for “Verification of Answer books” is Required to upload Scanned copy of a Handwritten application with self attested, In application please also mention which Subject you want to apply for verification. Please download format of this application from official ICAI Website…
What is the procedure for verification of marks?
- Step 1 : Go to http://icaiexam.icai.org
- Step 2 : login thru your SignleSignOn userid and password and Click on ApplyNow against the activity ‘Verification’ from your dashboard.
- Step 3 : A data entry screen will appear. Fields relating to your name, registration number and medium of the examination would be populated from the data base. You will have to enter the following data in the respective fields:
Select the papers you want to be verified.
- Step 4 : Please note that you can only select the papers in which you had appeared. In case of any wrong selection, the system will give an error message “Invalid selection”.
- Step 5 : Account Details for Processing Refund in case of change in Marks. • Upload scanned copy of your handwritten application ( duly signed) containing all the relevant details. If you had opted for Hindi medium in the examination, then the application must be in Hindi and if you appeared in the Exam in English then the application must be in English.
- Step 6 : In case of any discrepancy between the papers to be verified as mentioned in the scanned image and those ticked in the portal, the latter shall prevail.
- Step 7 : Once you select “Save and Preview” on the said screen, a confirmation page with the details, name, registration number, roll no., address, mobile no. landline number, email address and papers to be verified etc will appear. Please check all the details entered by you including the scanned image uploaded. You have to confirm the data you have filled in, by clicking on the “CONFIRM” button. In case any of the details you have filled in is incorrect, you can go back and make the necessary corrections wherever required, come back and confirm.
- Step 8 : Once you confirm the data, you will be directed to the payment page where you can make the payment either through your credit/debit card, master/visa/maestro. Payment by net banking is not permitted.
- Step 9 : Once payment is successful, a payment confirmation page will appear on the screen giving details of Roll No., Paper/s applied for verification, Amount Paid, Transaction response, control no etc with a remark “TRANSACTION SUCCESSFUL”, against the transaction response. The application will be successful Only when the Control Number is correctly appearing and that it is not Null or Zero.
- Step 10 : Take a print out of the payment confirmation page, which serves the purpose of acknowledgement from the Institute and keep it safely for your reference. That will be the acknowledgement. Remember to quote the transaction number appearing on the payment confirmation page in all If
- Step 11 : the transaction is not successful, you can retry.
Please check following articles
- CA IPCC Final Exam Time Table Nov 2017
- CA IPCC Pass Percentage May 2017
- CA Final Pass Percentage May 2017
- CA Final Toppers Speak, Interview, Photos May 2017
- CA IPCC Toppers Speak, Interview, Photos May 2017
- Inspection of IPCC, CA Final Answer Sheets, Marks May 2017
- Check CA Final and CA IPCC Revaluation Result May 2017
- CA Final Best Recommended Books For Nov 2017
If you have any query regarding “Verification of CA IPCC, CA Final Answer books May 2017” then please tell us via below comment box…