- Procedure and Documents Require for CPT Registration
- What is the Common Proficiency Test?
- Who can join the course?
- Check List – CPT Registration
- DD Mode
- CPT Registration 2017 Last Date fro June 2017 Exams
- CPT Registration Amount of DD
- CPT Registration via Online Mode
- Documents to be Attached with CPT Form
- CPT Registration Fees 2017
- Where to Submit CPT Registration Form
- Subjects and Weightage in CPT
Procedure and Documents Require for CPT Registration June 2017. CA CPT Registration 2017. Check Procedure for CPT Online Registration for June 2017 Exams. Documents required for CPT Registration June 2017. Here we provide complete procedure for CPT Registration (Online Mode or offline Mode). Find Full Details for CPT Registration. In this article you can also find Documents Require for CPT Registration. ICAI also Start Online CPT Registration here we provide Full procedure for Online CPT Registration.
In this article you may find complete details for CPT Registration like – ICAI CPT Registration Procedure, CA CPT online Registration, CA CPT Offline Registration Procedure, Fees for CPT Course, Documents Required for CPT Registration, How to Register For CPT Course. Recently we also provide CPT Online Exam Form Procedure, Fees. Now you can scroll down below and check Procedure and Documents Require for CPT Registration.
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
Procedure and Documents Require for CPT Registration
What is the Common Proficiency Test?
CPT It is an entry level test for Chartered Accountancy Course. It is an objective test of four subjects i.e. Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude. The test is divided into two sessions of two hours each conducted for 200 marks. Every Year ICAI Conduct CA CPT Exam in the month of June and in the month of Dec, In this article we provide complete details for CA CPT Registration for June 2017, Dec 2017 Exams, CA CPT Registration for Dec 2016 is already over, now if you register for CA Final then you are eligible for June 2017 exams. Now please check more details for “CA CPT Registration Last Date June 2017, Form, Procedure, Fees” From Below….
Who can join the course?
A student who has passed the 10th standard exam are eligible for CPT Exam.
Check List – CPT Registration
- Application Form for Registration to Common Proficiency Test Course duly filled in and signed- Download from Following Link
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, payable at New Delhi /Kanpur / Mumbai / Chennai / Kolkata
CPT Registration 2017 Last Date fro June 2017 Exams
CPT Registration Last Date for June 2017 exams is – 1st April 2017 (01-04-2017), Register yourself before this date and apply for CPT June 17 Exams.
After Registration for CPT June 2017 Exams, Please Fill CPT Exam Form for June 2017 Exams, You may find complete information of CPT E
CPT Registration Amount of DD
We Provide Complete fees details for CPT Registration at Last Para of this article but some students are confused for DD Amount for CPT Registration so here we provide some clarification for DD Amount…
- If you Purchase CPT Form from ICAI Branch and apply for CPT Without any Student Journal then Make DD For Rs 6000/
- If you Can Not Purchase CPT Form from ICAI Branch and apply for CPT Without any Student Journal then Make DD For Rs 6100/
- If You want Student Journal on monthly Basis then Add Rs 200 in Above Amounts (Means Add amount in 6000 OR 6100)
- If you want Student Journal and Members Journal on monthly Basis then Add Rs 600 in Above Amounts.
CPT Registration via Online Mode
- Fill in the form given in the link: Click Here for CPT Online Registration
- Payment to be made by Debit card / Credit card
- Take a print out of the application, affix a photograph, sign the application and despatch to the Institute within 7 days of online registration by registered / Speed Post to the nearby Regional Office/ Branch.
Please check following article for complete online registration procedure https://caknowledge.in/ca-cpt-registration/
If you can not take print out of your CPT Form due to any reason like – Slow internet connection, electricity problem or any other reason then don’t worry, Please visit on following link and Enter your Acknowledgement No http://eservices.icai.org/printme.html
Documents to be Attached with CPT Form
- Demand Draft taken towards registration fee.
- Attested Copy of 10th class passing marks certificate by Chartered Accountant or Gazetted Officer
- Attested copy of Date of Birth certificate IF not available in 10th Marks certificate.
- Attested copy of 12th pass
- For foreign students attested copy of nationality
- Proof of special category certificate i.e. SC/ST, OBC and Disabled
CPT Registration Fees 2017
|S.no||Details of Fees||Rs.||For foreign Students US$|
|1||Cost of CPT Prospectus (Prospectus will be supplied to the student subsequently)||100||10|
|2||CPT Registration fee||6000||580|
|3||Subscription for Students’ Journal (for one year) (Optional but strongly recommended)||200||20|
|4||Subscription for Members’ Journal (for one year) (Optional)||400||40|
Where to Submit CPT Registration Form
- List of Branches and Regional offices: http://188.8.131.52/159registration.pdf
If you have any other query regarding “Procedure and Documents Require for CPT Registration” then please post your query at below comment box…
Subjects and Weightage in CPT
SESSION – I (Two Sections– Two hours – 100 Marks)
Section A: Fundamentals of Accounting (60 Marks)
Section B: Mercantile Laws (40 Marks)
SESSION – II (Two Sections– Two hours – 100 Marks)
Section C: General Economics (50 Marks)
Section D: Quantitative Aptitude (50 Marks)