- CS Professional Registration 2017
- Last Date for CS Professional Registration for Dec 2017 Exams
- CS Professional Registration Fees
- CS Professional Registration 2017 – Online Procedure
- How to Download CS Professional ID Card or Registration Letter
- Last Date for CS Professional Registration Dec 2017, June 2018
- Subjects of CS Professional, CS Professional Course Details
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India take CS Professional Exam in the month of December and in the month of June. Here we provide Detailed Registration Procedure CS Professional Registration 2017 – Fees, Last Date, Online Registration. Online Registration for CS Professional Dec 2017 & June 2018. CS Professional Online Registration December 2017 Exams. Check Procedure for Online Registration to Professional Programme Course. Here we are providing Full Procedure For Online Registration of CS Professional Program. Recently we provide Online Registration Process for CS Foundation Program. Now You can scroll down below and check Complete Guide for CS Professional Online Registration. and also check “CS Professional Registration 2017 – Fees, Last Date, Online Registration”
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
CS Professional Registration 2017
Please Note – CS Professional is Final Stage for CS Course, CS Professional Programme can be pursued only after clearing the Executive Programme of CS Course.
Last Date for CS Professional Registration for Dec 2017 Exams
Register Online for professional programme on or before 28.02.2017 to become eligible for appearing in any all module of professional programme in Dec, 2017 exams.
Register Online for professional programme on or before 31.05.2017 to become eligible for appearing in any Single module of professional programme in Dec, 2017 exams.
Register Online for professional programme on or before 31.08.2017 to become eligible for appearing in any all module of professional programme in June 2018 exams.
Register Online for professional programme on or before 30.11.2017 to become eligible for appearing in any Single module of professional programme in June 2018 exams.
CS Professional Registration Fees
CONCESSION IN FEE
1. Students belonging to SC/ST Category are required to pay only 50% of the Registration Fee and Examination Fee as applicable to the students under General Category.
Concession in Fee for Widows and Wards of Martyrs of Military and Para-Military Forces
The widows and wards of Martyrs of the Military and Para-Military Forces are eligible for concession in fee on furnishing the requisite certificate / identity card issued by the concerned Government Departments as per details given below:-
|All fee payable at the time of Registration to Foundation Programme, Executive Programme & Professional Programme Stages||50% of the fee applicable to general category students|
CS Professional Registration 2017 – Online Procedure
ICSI Launched New Online Portal for CS Professional Online Registration, Please follow below steps for using ICSI new Online Portal…
Pre Steps (Followed by all Students)
The purpose of this document is to describe steps of how can CS Executive pass students gets registered to Professional course. In order to get registration in professional course, system will allow only if user has passed executive course.
In order to use new software system of ICSI -SMASH, user will have to generate new password for ICSI-SMASH portal.
- Step 1: In order to retrieve password, type www.icsi.edu in any recommended browser (IE 9, Mozilla 38.0 & above, Chrome 39.0), then click on “Online Services”.
- Step 2: Now, click on link “Click here to retrieve password (For Foundation Pass Students/Executive Pass Student)” Click Here for Directly reach at this page
- Step 3: Enter user id. Note: If user had pursued “Foundation Course” from ICSI then user id will be “Foundation Registration Number” else user id will be “Executive Registration Number”. After entering verification code, click on “Submit” button.
- Step 4: Enter all registered detail, and click on “Submit” button
- Step 5: OTP (One time password) will be sent on your registered mobile number and email id. Enter one time password received on registered email id and mobile number.
- Step 6: Create new password while keeping in mind all instructions shown on below screen.
Note: Please enable pop-up window of your browser to view confirmation message, Password format should meet mentioned criteria on screen. e.g Student@123 , Password1!
Now , User will be able to log in with foundation registration number if pursued foundation course from ICSI else Executive registration number will be treated as user name and use password (created as above).
- Step 1: Login at ICSI Smash Portal – https://smash.icsi.in/Scripts/login.aspx
- Step 2: Enter valid user credentials which user was using during executive programme, enter verification code as shown on screen and click on login button
- Step 3: Navigate to link by using Module->Student Services -> Professional Registration request.
- Step 4: Student can view syllabus in which he/she is getting enrolled by clicking on view syllabus link as shown in screen 2. On click of view syllabus screen 3 will get opened
- Step 5: Student will have to select optional subject mandatory as shown in screen 4 & 5.
- Step 6: Student can also opt for CSJ subscription by click on check box against CSJ label
- Step 7: Now click on “Proceed to payment”.
- Step 8: On Successful payment receipt will get generated
How to Download CS Professional ID Card or Registration Letter
Step 1: In order to Register for “Foundation Programme”, type www.icsi.edu in any recommended browser (IE 9, Mozilla 38.0 & above, Chrome 39.0), then click on “Online Services”.
Step 2: Now, click on link “New Foundation Student Login (Registered from 15th June 2016)” as per below screen.
Step 3: Below Screen will appear; Use your Foundation Registration Number as “User Name”; Use password as received at the time of registration (for first time login).
Step 4: After log in , Student can download his/her own ID Card & Registration letter. Click as shown in below image:
Last Date for CS Professional Registration Dec 2017, June 2018
|Event Name||Cutoff Date|
|Acceptance of Applications for Admission to Executive / Professional Programmes ( for appearing in All modules in Dec 2017 Examination)||28.02.2017|
|Acceptance of Applications for Admission to Executive/ Professional Programme ( for appearing in Single module in Dec 2017 Examination)||31.05.2017|
|Declaration of Results of June 2017 Examination||25.08.2017|
|Acceptance of Applications for Admission to Executive/ Professional Programme ( for appearing in All modules in June 2018 Examination)||31.08.2017|
|Acceptance of Applications for Admission to Executive/ Professional Programme ( for appearing in Anyone module in June 2018 Examination)||30.11.2017|
Subjects of CS Professional, CS Professional Course Details
There are [9 papers] divided into 3 Modules in (New Syllabus wef. 01.09.2013)
Module 1 (3papers)
- Advanced Company Law and Practice
- Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence
- Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency
Module 2 (3papers)
- Information Technology and Systems Audit
- Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
- Ethics, Governance and Sustainability
Module 3 (3papers)
- Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
- Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings
- Electives 1 out of below 5 subjects
- Banking Law and Practice
- Capital, Commodity and Money Market
- Insurance Law and Practice
- Intellectual Property Rights – Law and Practice
- International Business-Laws and Practice
You may also like
- Download CS Executive Question Papers
- CS Professional Executive Exam Time Table June 2017
- CS Executive Result Dec 2016, Toppers list, Merit List
- CS Inspection of Answer Books Rules, Procedure, Guideline
- Online Registration Process for CS Foundation Program
- Qualifying Marks Passing Criteria for CS Examination
- Download CS Foundation Question Papers
- CS Various Cut off Dates 2017
- CS Verification of Marks Form, Procedure all details