ICAI Campus Placement Programme August – September 2016, Announcement for Campus Placement Programme for Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants August-September 2016. After Providing Expected Date of CA Final Result May 2016, here we provide complete details for ICAI Campus Placement Programme held in August and September 2016 by ICAI. Recently ICAI Issued Latest Notification for Campus Placement Programe 2016. ICAI Held Campus Placement Program for Newly Qualified Chartered Accounts, so Here we are providing complete details for ICAI Campus Placement Programme August – September 2016. Check Complete details regarding ICAI Campus Placement Programme from below.
ICAI Campus Placement Programme August – September
The Committee for Professional Accountants in Business & Industry (CPABI) of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) takes care of the interest of the members who are in industry and organizes Campus Placement Programmes for Chartered Accountants. The CPABI is pleased to announce the next Campus Placement Programme for Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants during August-September,, 2016.This programme would provide an opportunity to the employers to interact with newly qualified Chartered Accountants, peruse their particulars and recruit the suitable one(s) in their organizations. An organisation and firms of Chartered Accountants may participate at one or more centres and recruit Chartered Accountants.
Advantages of Participating in the Campus Placement Programme of CMII of ICAI
- The CPABI of ICAI organizes Campus Placement Programmes at 22 centres across the country in a corporate environment and the pre process of interview is fully system driven through placement portal http://placement.icai.org.
- It is a One Stop solution for the recruiters to recruit the newly qualified Chartered Accountants for their organisations and carries the advantage of being a unitary platformfor the recruitment of the young Chartered Accountants.
- It is a Cost effective mode with significantly shorter recruitment cycles, for the corporates for recruiting young Chartered Accountants together with an improved quality of recruitment process.
- Another advantage of Campus Placement is that, immediately after declaration of the CA final results, ICAI holds the Campus Placement Programme which reduces the time for an organisation to pick the candidates according to their need.
- The arrangements for the conduct of the entire process at all the centres are made by CPABI of ICAI.
Schedule for Campus Interview February-March 2016
Starting and Closing Date for filling up initial details for validation of data of candidates: 7th July, 2016 to 25th July, 2016
(For Candidate who have qualified in (i) Nov 2015 (ii) May 2015 or (iii) whose results were declared in revaluation/re verification after 20th February, 2016 and all covered in (i) and (ii) completing their articleship and GMCS between 01st May, 2016 and 31st October, 2016 http:// placement.icai.org/article.asp
Smaller centres: Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Indore, Kanpur, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Navi Mumbai, Thane & Vasai
Bigger centres: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Pune
1st Round of registration of candidates (submission of form) for May, 2016 CA Final qualified (and others as mentioned above): 25th July to 2nd August 2016 (Upto 5:00 PM) http://placement.icai.org/new_cand.asp?typeofcandidate=F
Last date of 2nd round Registration of candidates for Bigger centres only (covered under S No 4,5 & 6 in table given below): 11th August, 2016 (Upto 05:00 PM).
For the candidates who have missed the registration in First round and the candidates can opt only for bigger centre in the Second Round.
Submission and Updation of bigger centre choice: 26th August – 27th August, 2016 (Upto 11.P.M)
- a) The candidates who would opt for the smaller centre as first choice and bigger centre as their second choice would be mandatorily required to revalidate their form and Second Choice centre during 26thAugust – 27thAugust, 2016 (Upto 11:00 P.M) to receive their Centre Code for bigger centre(i.e DEL-etc,).
b)The candidates who would opt to appear at only One Bigger centre shall also be required mandatorily to update/revalidate the choice of centre during 26th August – 27th August, 2016 (Upto 11:00 P.M) to receive their Centre Code for bigger centre(i.e DEL-,) The same shall be mandatory for the inclusion of their database with the bigger centres. After the said period, no communication shall be entertained in this regard.
Eligibility criteria for Campus Placement Programme August, September 2016
|Clearance of Final Examination of Chartered Accountancy Course||Completion of Articleship/GMCS Course||Submission of Application for ICAI Membership*|
|1||May, 2016||Completing their articleship and GMCS latest by 31st October, 2016||15th November , 2016|
|2||Nov 2015, May 2015|
whose CA Final results were declared in revaluation/re verification after 19th February, 2016.
|Completing their articleship or GMCS between 1st May 2016, and 31stOctober, 2016 and have not applied in earlier Campus Placement Programme.Programme.|
ICAI Campus Interview Schedule
|1||Ludhiana||17th August, 2016|
|2||Baroda, Durgapur , Ernakulam, Kanpur, Nagpur & Vasai||19th – 20th August, 2016|
|3||Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Indore, Navi Mumbai & Thane||22th – 23th August, 2016|
|4||New Delhi & Mumbai||19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd & 24th September, 2016|
|5||Bangalore, Chennai & Kolkata||20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd & 24th September, 2016|
|6||Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Jaipur & Pune||21st, 22nd, 23rd & 24th September, 2016|
Candidates opting for centres like smaller centres shall fill in their second choice Online from the Bigger centres on placement portal http://placement.icai.org during 26th – 27th August, 2016 (Upto 5:00 P.M)
Advices to the candidates
- Where the candidates have qualified in May, 2016 final examination but their articleship and/or GMCS is not completing on 31st October, 2016 they shall be permitted to appear in the Campus Placement Programme to be held in February-March, 2017.
- Organisations participating in the Campus Placement Programme prefer that the candidates selected by them should be ready to join the organisations immediately and should not claim that their GMCS / Articleship is pending and requires more time to join.
- Candidates should not select a Campus Interview Centre which is far away from their place of residence because companies at chosen centre may decide the posting location of the candidate presuming that they belong to that particular Campus Interview Centre area.(In other words such candidate may face problem relating to location of the posting).
- It is also advised to the candidates that they should opt the same Centre for the Orientation Programme and the Campus Interviews as in the above schedule.
- Before applying for Campus Placement programme kindly make sure that you are in genuine need of a Job. Please keep in mind that any delay or refusal, after being selected or accepting any offer, may cause job loss to other needy candidates.
ICAI Campus Placement Online Registration Procedure
Steps for submission of online form for candidate on www.placement.icai.org for campus interviews
Category 1: Candidates who have qualified CA final in May, 2016 examination and are eligible.
Step 1: Initial registration: click on http://placement.icai.org/new_cand.asp?typeofcandidate=F and generate your password after filling up the initial registration details.
Step 2: click on http://placement.icai.org/ca_login.asp?typeofcandidate=F and logged in by giving your CA final roll number as user name and password which you have chosen earlier .Fill the registration form which is divided into six parts.
Step 3: Submit your form and make the online payment.
Step 4: After which you will receive a centre code like DEL-..,MUM-..etc that means you have successfully completed initial steps.
Step 5: After the successful completion of registration, candidates should take the print out of the Print Profile and the Photo Identity Card which they are required to mandatorily carry while visiting for the Orientation programme and Campus Interviews.
Category 2: Candidates who have qualified CA final before May, 2016 examination and are eligible.
Step 1: : Preliminary registration: Click on a separate link given on home page of http://placement.icai.org/ for candidates who have qualified CA final before May, 2016 examination and fill the details asked for to verify the credentials.
Step 2: You will receive an email and also announcement will be hosted on website confirming the status with new roll number.
Step 3: Initial registration: Click on http://placement.icai.org/new_cand.asp?typeofcandidate=F and generate your password by filling new roll number received via email from CPABI Secretariat.
Step 4: Click on http://placement.icai.org/ca_login.asp?typeofcandidate=F and logged in by giving your CA final roll number as user name and password which you have chosen earlier .Fill the registration form which is divided into six parts.
Step 5: Submit your form and make the online payment.
Step 6: After which you will receive a centre code like DEL-..MUM-..etc that means you have successfully completed initial steps.
Step 7: After the successful completion of registration, candidates should take the print out of the Print Profile and the Photo Identity Card which they are required to mandatorily carry while visiting for the Orientation programme and Campus Interviews