- How to Switch Over CS Executive Old Syllabus to New Syllabus
- Online Process for Switchover To New Syllabus
- Top Queries on Switch over to New Syllabus
- 1. How can I apply for Switch over? Am I eligible for switch over ?
- 2. Is there any fee for Switch over?
- 3. After switchover, whether the Institute will provide the new study material?
- 4. What is the last date for switchover ?
- 5. I have switched over to the New syllabus. May I revert to old syllabus ?
How to Switch Over CS Executive Old Syllabus to New Syllabus. Procedure for Switchover Executive Programme Old Syllabus to New Syllabus. CS Executive Dec 2014 attempt was last attempt for old syllabus students. Now ICSI Mandate to all CS Executive students of Old Syllabus to Switch over New Syllabus. It means now students of CS Executive have to compulsorily switch over to new syllabus. CS Executive Programme (Old Syllabus 2007) students may seek switch over to CS Executive Programme (New Syllabus 2012). Here we are providing complete details for How to Switch Over CS Executive Old Syllabus to New Syllabus. we also provide an article for How to Switch Over CS Professional Old Syllabus to New Syllabus.
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
- Like Us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/caknowledgepage
- Join Our Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/CAknowledgegroup/
- Add me on Facebook for Better Interact https://www.facebook.com/rajujat302026
- CS Verification of Marks, Form, Procedure For June 2015
- CS Inspection of Answer Books Rules, Procedure, Guideline
- CS Executive Latest Study Material July 2014 Edition
- CS Professional Latest Study Material July 2014 Edition
- Download CS Executive Question Papers June 2015
- CS Professional Executive Exam Time Table Dec 2015
How to Switch Over CS Executive Old Syllabus to New Syllabus
On switch over to New Syllabus, they will be eligible for corresponding paper wise exemptions as per the following details
|Old Syllabus Papers||Code||New Syllabus Papers||Code|
|General and Commercial Laws (*)||221||See Note Below (*)||323|
|Company Accounts and Cost & Management Accounting||222||Cost and Management Accounting||322|
|Tax Laws||223||Tax Laws and Practice||324|
|Company Law||224||Company Law||321|
|Economic and Labour Laws (*)||225||See Note Below (*)||327|
|Securities Laws and Compliances||226||Capital Markets and Securities Laws||326|
(*) Note: In case the student has obtained 60 or more marks in General and Commercial Law Paper (Code 221) and Economic and Labour Laws Paper (Code 225) under old syllabus and has obtained the exemption as per rules, then, he shall be exempted to appear in paper 323 (Economic and Commercial Laws) and 327 (Industrial, Labour and General Laws) under new syllabus
Online Process for Switchover To New Syllabus
STEP – 1 : Click the Online Services button on the home page of www.icsi.edu
STEP – 2 : Click on the Student login option.
STEP – 3 : Enter your Use Id (i.e. Registration number) and Password and Click on Login
STEP – 4 : Go to “Students” option and then click on “My Account”
STEP – 5 : Go to “Requests” option and click on “Switchover request”
STEP – 6 : Exercise the option for Elective Subject (only for Professional Programme Students)
STEP – 7 : Click on “Place Request”
IMPORTANT : OPTIONS FOR (i) SWITCHOVER TO NEW SYLLABUS & (ii) ELECTIVE SUBJECT (UNDER MODULE-3 OF PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMME) ONCE EXERCISED WILL BE IRREVOCABLE AND WILL NOT BE CHANGED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Top Queries on Switch over to New Syllabus
1. How can I apply for Switch over? Am I eligible for switch over ?
Student registered For Executive Program prior to February, 2013 and Professional Programme prior to September, 2013 under Old Syllabus, whose registration period is valid and is interested to appear in examination as per the New Syllabus, and intends to seek switch over can apply for switch over to New Syllabus. A student can apply for Switch over to New Syllabus by Login to his a/c and place request for switch over under ‘Requests Switch Over Request’ option.
2. Is there any fee for Switch over?
No, There is no fee for switch over to New Syllabus.
3. After switchover, whether the Institute will provide the new study material?
The study material of the New syllabus, if any , required by the student will have to be purchased by the student by paying the requisite cost of study material.
4. What is the last date for switchover ?
The switchover request has to be submitted by the students before submission of the examination enrollment form during the respective sessions.
5. I have switched over to the New syllabus. May I revert to old syllabus ?
Switchover to the new syllabus is irreversible and the student are not eligible to revert to the old syllabus under any circumstances.