ICSI Issued Guideline For CS Inspection of Answer Books Rules, Procedure, Guideline For June 2016 Exams. Recently CS Executive and CS ProfessionalResult June 2016 is Declared and After Providing CS Result Updates like Toppers list, Merit List, First Ranker Mark Sheet etc. Check CS Executive Revaluation Procedure for June 2016 Exams. Here we are providing Guidelines, rules and procedures for providing inspection and/or Supply of certified copies of answer book’s to students. Recently we can provide CS Verification of Marks Form, Procedure all details. You can also see this article by click on above link. we are providing full Procedure and rules for Inspection of answer books. This Procedure is applicable on all the stages of CS Exams like CS Professional, CS Executive and CS Foundation.
We also Provide Application form for providing inspection and/or supply of Certified copy (ies) of answer book(s). We also Provide Fees for Inspection of answer books. Now you can scroll down below and see all details for CS Inspection of Answer Books Rules, Procedure, Guideline.
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
You May Also Like
CS Inspection of Answer Books Rules, Procedure, Guideline
Note : – Difference Between Inspection of Answer Books and Supply of Certified of Copies will be download from below download button. Download Updated Application form and procedure from below of this article.
Inspection of Answer Books For June 2016
The Institute has been providing the facility of inspection or supply of certified copies of answer book(s) to the candidates on their request as per guidelines, rules and procedures framed by the Institute in this regard.
Last Date for CS Inspection or Certified Copies June 2016
A candidate who wishes to inspect (by visiting ICSI office at Noida) and/or obtain certified copy(ies) of his/her answer book(s) of any subject(s) of a particular examination, should apply in the prescribed form within 45 days from the date of declaration of the result, i.e., up to 10th October, 2016.
The prescribed fee for supply of certified copy (ies) of answer book(s) is Rs. 500/-per subject and Rs. 450/- per subject for providing inspection. The requisite fee is to be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Institute of Company Secretaries of India”, payable at New Delhi.
The candidate concerned can download the prescribed Application Form from the website of the Institute and send the same duly filled in through Speed/Registered Post.
Procedure for submitting On-line application For June 2016
1. These guidelines, rules and procedures for providing inspection and/or supply of certified copy(ies) of answer book(s) to students will be applicable beginning from June, 2013 session of examinations onwards. Under these guidelines, a student can seek inspection and/or supply of certified copy (ies) of his/her evaluated answer book(s).
2.A student who wishes to inspect and/or obtain certified copy(ies) of his/her answer book(s) of any subject(s) of a particular examination shall apply on the prescribed application form together with (a) requisite fee; and (b) self-attested photocopy of his/her Admit Card (Roll No.) or Student Identity Card so as to reach the Institute within 45 days from the date of declaration of the result
3. TFee of ₹ 500 per subject/answer books payable for supply of certified copy(ies) of answer book(s) and ₹ 450 per answer book for providing inspection thereof respectively. The fee shall be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Institute of Company Secretaries of India”, payable at New Delhi.
4.The envelope containing student’s Application Form, duly completed in all respect, together with the requisite fee and photocopies of the supporting documents, as mentioned in para 2 above, shall be superscribed “Application for providing Inspection/Supply of Certified Copies of Answer Books” and sent to :
Dr. S. K. Dixit
The Joint Director (Exams.)
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
C-37, Institutional Area, Sector 62
NOIDA – 201 309.
5. Application Form without requisite fee and supporting documents and complete particulars, as indicated above, shall not be entertained.
6.Before providing inspection and/or supplying certified copy(ies) of answer book(s) to a student on his/her request, if it is noticed that any sub-question/question of his/her answer book(s) has inadvertently remained unevaluated or there is some posting or totalling error, the Institute would rectify such omission and commission and communicate the revised marks/result to the student. However, it may be noted that revaluation of answers is not permissible under Regulation 46(2).
7. The inspection done and/or certified copies of the answer books supplied to the student shall be for his/her exclusive self-inspection/ personal reference and guidance only.
8. No other person except the student concerned would be allowed to inspect his/her answer book(s) on the designated date and time as communicated by the Institute. Similarly, on receipt of certified copy (ies) of the answer book(s), the applicant student shall be the sole custodian of it and he/she shall not part with the custody/possession of the same and shall not use the same for any other purpose(s).
9. If any error is found at any point of time as provided in para 6 above, the Institute shall have suo motu power to rectify the same.
Click Here to Below download button to download Application Form and Difference between Inspection of Answer Books and Supply of Certified of Copies