CMA Foundation Online Registration – Eligibility, Fees, Required Documents. Here we are providing complete details or procedure for Admission in CWA/CMA Foundation Course. In this article you can find complete details regarding CMA Foundation Course Registration like – Eligibility for Admission, CMA Foundation Course Registration Fees, documents be enclosed with application form etc. We Already Provided CMA Foundation Registration Process for June 2017. Now you can Scroll Down Below and Check complete details regarding CMA Foundation Online Registration – Eligibility, Fees, Documents.
- CWA Foundation Exam Time Table June 2017
- CMA Final Inter Foundation Admit Card Dec, Dec 2016 Exams
- How to Pass CMA Exams Preparation and Full Guideline
- List of CMA Training Firms in Delhi
- How to Study For May, June 2017 Exams – CA, CS, CMA
- Download CMA Final and Inter Admit Card Dec 2016
CMA Foundation Online Registration – Eligibility, Fees, Documents
Eligibility Criteria for CMA Foundation Registration
- A candidate should have passed Class 10 or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution.
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination under 10+2 scheme of a recognized Board or an Examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto or has passed National Diploma in Commerce Examination held by the All India Council for Technical Education or any State Board of Technical Education under the authority of the said All India Council, or the Diploma in Rural Service Examination conducted by the National Council of Higher Education.
Incumbents waiting for the result can apply for provisional admission
CMA Foundation Registration Fees for Syllabus 2016
Cost of Prospectus – Rs. 250/- Click here For complete fee details
|Foundation||Rs 4,000/-||Payable on or before 31st January for June term and 31st July for December term of examinations|
Documents Required for CMA Foundation Registration
Every Candidate require to submit or enclosed following documents with application form:
- Attested Copy of Matriculation Certificate
- Attested copy of 10+2 Certificate or Marks Statement
- 3(Three) Passport size photographs – (One pasted on application form, one pasted on identity card and one to be attached with application)
(Attestation should be by any member of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India /The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ The Institute of Company Secretaries of India/Parliament/State Legislative Assembly or a Gazetted Officer or a Principal of a college)
Students desirous to apply for Registration ONLINE can Click here for details
When to apply:
Admission to foundation course for the ICAI course is open throughout the year However, Students desirous to appear for June Term Examination should apply before 31st January of that year and for December Term Examination should apply before 31st July of that year.
Where to apply:
All students shall submit their Postal Application form, duly filled in together with relevant documents and remittances to their respective Regional Councils / Chapters only.
Regional Councils and area covered by the region are given below:
|Address of Regional Councils||Area Covered|
|Western India Regional Council “Rohit Chambers”,4th Floor Janmabhoomi Marg,Fort Mumbai – 400 001 Ph : 022-22872010/ 22841138/ 22043406/ 22043416 Fax : 91- 022- 22870763 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web site : www.icwai-wirc.org||The State of Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Madhya Pardesh, Maharashtra, Goa and the Union Territories: Daman Diu., Dadra, and Nagar Heveli.|
|Southern India Regional Council 4, Montieth Lane, Egmore,Chennai – 600 008 Ph:044-28554443/28554326/28528219 Fax : 91- 044- 28554651 Website: www.sircoficwai.com Email: email@example.com||The State of Andhra Pradesh, Karnatka, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Pondicherry and the Unition Terrritory: the Lakshadweep|
|Eastern India Regional Council 84, Harish Mukherjee Road,Kolkatta – 700 025 Ph : 033 -24553418 /24555957 Fax : 91 033-2455-7920 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||The States of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Manipur, Maghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Orissa, Tripura, West Bengal, Sikkim, the Union Territories: The Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Foreign Countries.|
|Northern India Regional Council 3, Institutional Area, Lodi Road,New Delhi – 110 003 Ph : 011 – 24626678 / 24615788 Fax : 24622156 Email: email@example.com||The States of Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajastan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttraanchal and the Union Territory: Chandigarh.|
|Candidates of Intermediate and Final Examinations are allowed to exercise option for answering questions in Hindi|
Students opting for oral coaching should contact respective Regional Council office or Chapters