- CMA Final online Exam Form Dec 2016 – Fees, Last Date
- Mode of Payment for CMA Online Exam Form Dec 2016
- CMA Final Examination Fees Dec 2015:
- Last date for receipt Exam Application Forms Dec 2016
- CMA Final Online Exam Form Link Dec 2016
- CMA Final Offline Exam Form for Dec 2016
- CMA Final Online Exams Form Fill Up Procedure
CMA Final Online Exam Form Dec 2016 – Fees, Last Date, Procedure For Dec 2016 Exams. CMA Exam Form December 2016. CMA Final Exam Form Dec 2016. Recently CMA Final June 2016 Result is Declared and Now CWA/CMA/ICMAI Start Online exam Form for Dec 2015 Exams. last date of CWA/CMA Final Exam Forms is 30th September, 2016 . Check last date of cwa exam form Dec 16. Here we are providing Complete details for CMA Final Online Exam Form Procedure For Dec 2016 Exams, and Also Provide CMA Final Exam Fees Details For Dec 2016. In this article You can also Find Last Date of Online Registration of CMA Final Exam Forms Dec 2016 Exams. Now you can scroll down below and check Complete details for CMA Final online Exam Form Dec 2016 – Fees, Last Date
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
- CMA Inter online Exam Form – Fees, Last Date, Procedure
- CMA Result Dec 2015, Pass Percentage, Topper & Merit List
- How to Pass CMA Exams Preparation and Full Guideline
- Download CMA Final and Inter Admit Card Dec 2016
CMA Final online Exam Form Dec 2016 – Fees, Last Date
Mode of Payment for CMA Online Exam Form Dec 2016
MODE OF PAYMENT: Fees are to be paid by Debit/Credit Cards or *Pay fee module of IDBI only* . Examination Fees will not be refunded or carried forward under any circumstances
CMA Final Examination Fees Dec 2015:
|Final||3 or 4||1400/-|
|Final||both 3 and 4||2800/-|
Last date for receipt Exam Application Forms Dec 2016
Last date for receipt Examination Application Forms without late fees is : 30-Sep-2016 and with late fees of Rs. 300/- is 10-Oct-2016. In case of online Examination Application with Payment gateway by using Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking, the late fees of Rs. 300/- will be waived
CMA Final Online Exam Form Link Dec 2016
CMA Final Offline Exam Form for Dec 2016
Download CMA Final Offline exam Form for Dec 2016 Exams in PDF Format from below link….
CMA Final Online Exams Form Fill Up Procedure
- Step 1: Put Current Registration No. then press “Click Here” button.
- Step 2: Press “Click Here” button beside the “Registration No.” field in “Online Examination Application” form.
- Step 3: Fill the Student’s Details then press “Submit” button .
- Step 4: Upload Photo & Signature in .jpg / .jpeg / .bmp format, under 40KB with perfectly crop.
- Step 5: Payment -> chose Payable Mode -> “Pay Now” button.
- Only one Application Form must be filled up giving the choice of Group (s). Multiple Applications by the same candidate are liable to be rejected.
- The address furnished by the student in the application form will be treated as the official communication address for sending Admit Card / Marks Sheet / Certificate etc. and any examination related correspondence.
- A candidate must specify his/her Name, Examination Centre in Block Letters and the Examination Centre Code in the space provided for in the Application Form. Centre once opted for will not be changed under any circumstances.
- If a candidate has been allowed the benefit of exemption or carry forward of marks in any subject(s), such benefit shall stand automatically cancelled if the candidate appears in the subject(s) again.
- Passing certificate will mention the name of the centre where from the student appeared and completed the passing examination.
- Applications without Registration Number or with wrong Registration Number are liable to be rejected.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS FORMS ARE LIABLE TO BE REJECTED.
- REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF CENTRE OR GROUP WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- Examination Centers are liable to change and in that case efforts will be made to accomodate the examinees in the nearest Center.
- There are multiple Examination Centers in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad. In case no Examination Center is available at a particular location, Examinees will be accomodated at the nearest Center available.
- THE STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE “CONDITIONS FOR APPEARING IN EXAMINATION” ISSUED BY THE DIRECTORATE OF STUDIES & STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR FOR EXAMINATION UNLESS ALL CONDITIONS ARE FULFILLED.
- The students are advised to keep the photocopy of the Demand Draft and the filled-up Examination Application Form with him/her before sending the same to the Institute for any further reference.
- In case of any difficulty or for any clarification, please contact your nearest Regional Council or Chapter Office or visit the Institute’s Website [www.icmai.in] or contact H.Q. Examination Directorate at email@example.com
- Noting of Exemption in the Examination application form does not entitle the applicant to the Exemption in the particular paper(s). The same would be given effect based on the records available with the Institute only.
- Exemptions of paper(s) are valid only for 3 consecutive terms of examinations, immediately succeeding the term in which the student had secured exemption in the particular paper(s) by appearance in examination.
- Any dispute arising out of matters of Examination shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Calcutta Courts.