Ipcc May 2017 Revaluation Results. Check CA Final Revaluation Result May 2017. CA Final, CA IPCC Revaluation Result May 2017. The verification process is meticulously drawn up exercise and it therefore takes time which may run to about 6-8 weeks. Though it will be our endeavour to inform the outcome of verification in respect of an exam at the earliest, yet the same cannot be assured, due to time consuming processes involved. However, all such candidates who do not receive the response latest by upto 15 days before commencement of the next exam, may send an email to the exam dept Here we are Providing procedure for Check Revaluation Result of CA Final May 2017 Exams and Revaluation Result of CA IPCC May 2017 Exams. CA Final Verification of Answer Books Result May 2017, CA IPCC Verification of Answer Books Result May 2017, CA Final Inspection of Certified Books Result May 2017, CA IPCC Inspection of Certified Books Result May 2017.
After Providing Procedure for Inspection of IPCC, Final Answer Sheets & Marks May 2017 and Verification of Answer books of IPCC, CA Final May 2017. Now we are providing Exact links for Check Revaluation Result May 2017 Exams. You can check Status of Certified Copies, Verification of Copies, Inspection of Copies from Below. In This Article You can Check Result of Inspection Or Certified Copies Application For May 2017 Exams and Check Result of Application for Verification of Answer Books. Now you can scroll down below and Check CA Final and CA IPCC Revaluation Result May 2017
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
- Inspection of IPCC, Final Answer Sheets
- Verification of Answer books of IPCC, CA Final
- CA Final Best Recommended Books
- CPT, IPCC, CA Final New Course
CA Final, CA IPCC Revaluation Result May 2017
CA Final, CA IPCC Revaluation Result May 2017 is available very soon, Please follow below procedure to check your revaluation result…
- Step 1: First you need to visit ICAI official exam related website http://icaiexam.icai.org/index1.php
- Step 2: Please Login by using your user ID & Password generated at the time of filing of exam form or if you not remember password then please forget your password
- Step 3: Now click on “check outcome” in front of ” Verification – NOV 2016″
- Step 4: if you haven’t filed valuation then it will show “closed”
- Step 5: and if it showed ” NO DISPARACY ” then it means no change in result
What are the possible outcomes, that may arise out of verification of marks:
The verification exercise may result in
- No change of marks; or
- Increase of marks, impacting result and/or exemption in one or more paper(s) ; or
- Increase of marks, which does not have an impact on result or exemption in one or more paper(s) or
- Increase in marks in one or more paper(s) and decrease in marks in some other paper(s)
- Decrease of marks
Online applicants can check the outcome of their application for verification from http://icaiexam.icai.org.
In case the outcome of verification of online applicants is “No Discrepancy”, no separate communication will be sent physically. You can download and print the letter communicating “No Discrepancy” from the website http://icaiexam.icai.org.
In case your marks get revised pursuant to verification, you will be sent a letter communicating the same along with your revised statement of marks by speed post at your address.
Can I get a refund of verification fees in case of change in marks pursuant to the verification?
Yes. In case of change in marks, the verification fee is refunded to you automatically. There is no need to make a separate claim for refund. In case, you have also applied for the next exam, pending the outcome of the verification and the outcome of verification, results in your passing the earlier exam, the examination fees paid by you for the next exam is also refunded or you may apply for change in group applied for next examinations.No such refund is made in case of an application for inspection / certified copy(ies).
I applied for certified copies of my evaluated answer books and received them. I notice that the marks awarded on the answer books are different from the marks on my statement of mark? Why is it so?
In terms of Regulation 39(2) of the CA Regulations 1988, the Council of the Institute may, in its discretion, revise the marks obtained by all the candidates or a section of candidates in any particular paper or papers or in the aggregate in such manner as may be considered necessary. The term “section” used in the above mentioned Regulation refers to the category of the candidates whose answer papers are valued by an examiner and such other category of candidates as may be specified by the Council. Marks awarded on the answer books are the marks given by the examiner, based on the actual performance of the candidate. Marks given on the statement of marks include marks awarded in terms of Regulation 39(2) mentioned above.
I have already applied for inspection/certified copies of my evaluated answer books. Will the same application be treated as an application for verification also? Or do I have to make a separate application for verification?
Before providing certified copies/inspection of evaluated answer books to the examinees, verification of answer books, within the scope of Regulation 39(4), is also carried out, by the office, suo motu, in respect of all applications for inspection and/or certified copy of evaluated answer book(s) and in case of any discrepancy leading to increase in marks, a revised statement of marks is also sent to you.
However, in case you still notice discrepancy, within the scope of verification as envisaged in Regulation 39(4), upon receipt of certified copies/inspection of evaluated answer books, you can bring it to the notice of the office, immediately on receipt of certified copies/inspection of evaluated answer books.
In case your request for verification / supply of certified copies of answer books, relates to more than one paper, there is no need to submit two different applications. Further, in case you wish to apply for both verification as well as inspection / certified copies, you may send two separate applications for each.
Check CA Final and CA IPCC Revaluation Result May 2016
- Click Here to Check CA IPCC Verification Result For May 2016
- Check CA IPCC Inspection Or Certified Copies Result For May 2016
- Click Here to Check CA Final Verification Result For May 2016 exams
- Click Here to Check CA Final Inspection Or Certified Copies Result May 2016
Steps to Check CA Final, CA IPCC Revaluation Result May 2017
We Provide Exact Direct Link for Checking Revaluation Result of May 2016 Exams From Below
- Step 1 – First Every Student require to visit ICAI Official Exam Form Website http://icaiexam.icai.org/
- Step 2 – After Visit on official Website, Please Click on “Verification, Inspection and Certified Application May 2017“
- Step 3 – Now a Pop up Window is Open and you will find Complete details for Verification, Inspection and Certified Application.
- Step 4 – Now Please Click on “Check Outcome”
- Step 5 – Now New Window is Open and Now please select your Examination like – CA IPCC or CA Final, Also Enter your roll number and Personal Identification Number and Click on “Check Status”
- Step 5 – Now you Status is appeared on your computer or mobile screen, if you are not able to see your status then please contact to icai as soon possible.
If you have any query regarding “CA Final and CA IPCC Revaluation Result May 2017” then please tell us via below comment box…