CA Final ISCA Notes, Amendments, Updates, Study Plan, Exam Related Tips for Nov 2017 Exams. From this page you may download CA Final ISCA Latest Notes by Various Institutes and Authors relevant for nov 2017 exams. We are providing Latest CA Final Information Systems Control and Audit Notes, Amendments Applicable for May 2017 Exams from one place. Now Scroll down below and Download all resources related to CA Final ISCA Paper in pdf Formats. Recently We provide CA Final Direct Tax Latest Notes, Amendments, Applicable Nov 2017. CA Final Exams are near and we also provide CA Final Exam Time Table for Nov 2017 Exams in my Last Article. Now you can scroll down below and check complete details regarding “CA Final ISCA Latest Notes, Amendments, Updates For Nov 2017”
In today’s business world, accounting professionals have to interact with computer-based Information systems on a regular basis. As primary users of information systems in organizations, accountants participate in their design and understand their operations. Accounting managers must measure and evaluate the performance of Information Systems. Internal and external auditors must assess the quality of Information Systems and evaluate the accuracy of information input and output. The major share of the work of accounting consultants is in the design, implementation, evaluation and control of information systems.
The primary objective for the inclusion of the ‘Information Systems Control and Audit’ paper at the Final Level of the Chartered Accountancy course is to provide conceptual understanding of different aspects of IT risks, security, controls and auditing various aspects of IT processes. This paper enables to understand the enterprise level aspects of governance, risk, compliance, assurance as applicable to enterprises. While updating this paper, the primary rationale has been to ensure the coverage of the latest concepts of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC), which has been a regulatory requirement not only for listed enterprises but also for all types of enterprises. Further, implementing GRC in an IT environment requires updated knowledge and skills based on the latest developments and best practices and this is sought to be provided through this paper. Students are advised to read these topics not only from examination point of view but keeping in mind the fact that these topics are highly relevant to their work as articles and in their careers whether they seek to be employed in enterprises or self-employed.
CA Final ISCA Updates
- CA Final ISCA Hand Written Short Notes in PDF Format
- CA Final ISCA Question Ans set in May 2010 to May 2017
- CA Final ISCA Solution May 2017
- Download CA Final ISCA Paper May 2017
- Check Review of CA Final ISCA Paper May 2016
Download CA Final ISCA Notes
- 86 Marks in ISCA, Download CA FinaL ISCA Certified Copy
- CA Final ISCA Chapter 1 Handwritten Notes – Quick Revision
- CA Final Full ISCA Summary Notes for May 2017 in 91 Pages
- Download CA Final ISCA Mnemonic words Chapter 4
- CA Final Full ISCA Chapter 2 Handwritten Notes
- CA Final ISCA Chapter 7 Handwritten Notes
- Download CA Final Full ISCA Mnemonic words Chapter 1
- 78 Marks in ISCA, Download CA Final ISCA Certified Copy
- Download CA Final ISCA Short Notes For Nov 2016 Exams
- Download CA Final ISCA Amended Notes for Nov 2016
- Download CA Final Full ISCA Summary Notes in 44 Pages
- Download ISCA Important topics for May 2016
- Download CA Final ISCA BCP or DRP Notes For May 2016
- Download CA Final ISCA Chapter 2 Super Summary May 16
- Latest Updates for CA Final ISCA applicable for Nov 2015
- CA Final ISCA Certified Answer Sheet
- Download CA Final ISCA Amendments For Nov 2015
- CA Final ISCA with key words
The topics have been given so as to link all the topics together from the macro perspective of Governance, risk, compliance and assurance to the micro perspective and implementation level so that a blend of both concepts as well as the practical aspects could be provided. This knowledge will equip CA students with holistic approach to IT assurance rather than function oriented IS control and audit perspective. This will provide the required competency to meet the challenges of IT environment, which they face in their work area.
- To understand the key concepts of Governance, Risk and Compliance aspects in enterprises as relevant to IT;
- To identify and review IT risks, security, controls and risk management approach;
- To assess impact on controls and organisation structure on account of integration of technological applications and resources into operational processes;
- To assess Business Continuity Plans of enterprises for adequacy from perspective of going concern;
- To assess information systems acquisition, development and implementation strategy including review of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process;
- To understand how to perform auditing including collecting and evaluating evidence in an IT environment;
- To understand the relevant regulatory procedures, guidelines and standards; and
- To have an overview of IT best practices and impact of emerging technologies on enterprises.
CA Final ISCA Guideline Answers
Click Here to Download CA Final ISCA Suggested Answers by Other Resources. For download official answers please visit official site
CA Final ISCA Best Reference Book
CA Final Examination related tips
- In the paper of ISCA, first question may be based on a case study. These case studies may be from the practical oriented topics such as GRC, SDLC, Protection of Information Systems, BCP/DRP, and IS Audit Guidelines/Standards etc. The case study may also be based on the concepts taken from 3-4 chapters of the study material. Hence, students should read the case study carefully and identify the relevant concept/s based on which, the questions are to be answered.
- It is observed that sometimes students write the answers in brief while attempting long answer type questions and accordingly, they do not get good marks. Hence, before writing the answer, students should clearly understand the weightage assigned to that particular question.
- Wherever possible, students should try to include relevant diagrams, tables, rough sketch etc.
- At the Final level, sometimes, questions are also framed on generalized topics of IT, which may not be adequately discussed in the study material. To answer such questions, students should not feel any psychological pressure; rather they should write the answer based on their general understanding of the topic/s with reference to IT.
- CA Final Audit Notes, Amendment For Nov 2017
- CA Final SFM Latest Notes, Amendments, Applicable Nov 2017
- CA Final DT Latest Notes, Amendments, Applicable Nov 2017
- CA Final AMA Latest Notes, Amendment For Nov 2017
- CA Final Audit Latest Notes, Amendment, For Nov 2017
- CA Final Accounts Latest Notes, Amendments Nov 2017
- CA Final Law Notes, Amendments For Nov 2017
- CA Final IDT Notes, AmendmentS For Nov 2017
- Download CA Final Suggested Answers
- CA Final Result
- CA IPCC Result
- CA Final Toppers Speck, Interviews
- CA Final Pass Percentage