- CA CPT Registration 2017
- CPT Registration Last Date June 2017
- How to Register for CA CPT Course
CA CPT Registration 2017 – Register online to CPT Course June 2017. CPT Registration for June 2017 Exams. Online Registration for CPT (Common Proficiency Test) June 2017. CPT Registration Last Date For June 2017 Exams. It is an entry level test for Chartered Accountancy Course. It is an objective test of four subjects i.e. Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude. The test is divided into two sessions of two hours each conducted for 200 marks.
A student who has passed the 10th exam are eligible for Common Proficiency Test. Now check more details for “CA CPT Registration 2017 – Register online to CPT Course June 2017” From Below…
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
CA CPT Registration 2017
CA CPT is the first step for enter in Chartered Accountant course. The Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is open only to students registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for the Common Proficiency Course on or before 3rd April / 1st October and fulfill the requisite eligibility conditions.
Next CPT Exam will be held on June 2017 and For this exam only those students are eligible who are registered with ICAI on or before 3rd April 2017 (03-04-2017). Candidates must first register with ICAI and only then they can fill the CA CPT June 2016 application form. The last date to apply has been announced by ICAI
Every Year ICAI Conduct CA CPT Exam in the month of June and in the month of Dec, In this article we provide complete details for CA CPT Registration for June 2017, Dec 2017 Exams, CA CPT Registration for Dec 2016 is already over, now if you register for CA Final then you are eligible for June 2017 exams. Now please check more details for “CA CPT Registration Last Date June 2017, Form, Procedure, Fees” From Below….
Very Important – CPT Exam Form June 2017 (Start From 5th April 2017)
CPT Registration Last Date June 2017
Candidates who register for CPT on or before 3rd April or 1st October are eligible to appear Common Proficiency Test (CPT) to be held in June /December respectively. In case, the last date for registration happens to be a Gazetted Holiday/ National Holiday/ Bank Holiday/ Sunday, the next working day will be deemed to be the last date for registration for Common Proficiency Test
- CPT Exam Date June 2017 Announced – 18th June 2017
- CA CPT Result Dec 2016 Exams
- CPT Online Exam Form June 2017
- CA CPT Exam Date Dec 2016 – 18th December 2016
- CPT Online Exam Form Procedure, Fees Dec 2016
CPT Registration Last Date for June 2017 exams is – 3rd April 2017 (03-04-2017), Register yourself before this date and apply for CPT June 17 Exams.
How to Register for CA CPT Course
Offline CA CPT Registration (DD Mode)
- Application Form for Registration to Common Proficiency Test Course duly filled in and signed- Download from Following Link
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, payable at New Delhi /Kanpur / Mumbai / Chennai / Kolkata
- Visit to your Nearest ICAI Branch and Purchase CPT Registration Form and Submit Same form to ICAI Branch with DD.
CPT Registration Amount Of Demand Draft (DD)
We Provide Complete fees details for CPT Registration at Last Para of this article but some students are confused for DD Amount for CPT Registration so here we provide some clarification for DD Amount…
- If you Purchase CPT Form from ICAI Branch and apply for CPT Without any Student Journal then Make DD For Rs 6000/
- If you Can Not Purchase CPT Form from ICAI Branch and apply for CPT Without any Student Journal then Make DD For Rs 6100/
- If You want Student Journal on monthly Basis then Add Rs 200 in Above Amounts (Means Add amount in 6000 OR 6100)
- If you want Student Journal and Members Journal on monthly Basis then Add Rs 600 in Above Amounts.
Online CA CPT Registration
- Fill complete details in the form given in the link: Click Here for CPT Online Registration
- Payment to be made by Debit card / Credit card
- Take a print out of the application, affix a photograph, sign the application and despatch to the Institute within 7 days of online registration by registered / Speed Post to the nearby Regional Office/ Branch.
What to Do After Online Registration and Online Payment
After Successfully Registration and payment of registration fees via online mode, many students ask us that what is the further process? so here we provide what you can do after make payment online –
After Successfully Fill Online Form, Please Note your Acknowledgement no and Take CPT Form Print out from following link
- First Please Note your online transaction acknowledgement no or transaction ID and Date of Transaction. if Possible please take print out of that acknowledgement no.
- If you can not take print out of your CPT Form due to any reason like – Slow internet connection, electricity problem or any other reason then don’t worry, Please visit on following link and Enter your Acknowledgement No http://eservices.icai.org/printme.html
- Now take print out of filled form or if you missed to take out print out of filled form then don’t worry. Download CPT Form from following link http://resource.cdn.icai.org/7505cpt_form.pdf.
- After Download CPT form Please fill Above CPT Form, Attach photogram, sign your form and in Point no 13 Select Payment made via Online Mode and Enter Acknowledgement No and Date of Transaction.
- Now Attach all require Documents.
- And Send your form to your regional office or submit your form at nearest ICAI Branch
How to register for CA CPT 2017
- First Please Visit on following website – Click Here For CPT Online Registration
- Enter the following details.
- Enter Your Name
- Enter Your Date of Birth
- Enter Your Parents’ Names
- Enter your Address for communication
- Select your category Category (General, OBC, SC, ST)
- Choose Your Nationality
- Select Medium of Study
- Details of Educational Qualifications
- Annual income of parents
- If already student of Professional Education, provide unique registration code.
- Make payment via Debit / Credit card.
- Review all information fill in Registration Form once Again
- Now Click here to submit button Submit the form.
Documents Required for CPT Registration
- Demand Draft taken towards registration fee.
- Attested Copy of 10th class passing marks certificate by Chartered Accountant or Gazetted Officer
- Attested copy of Date of Birth certificate IF not available in 10th Marks certificate.
- Attested copy of 12th pass
- For foreign students attested copy of nationality
- Proof of special category certificate i.e. SC/ST, OBC and Disabled
CA CPT Registration Fees
|S.no||Details of Fees||Rs.||For foreign Students US$|
|1||Cost of CPT Prospectus (Prospectus will be supplied to the student subsequently)||100||10|
|2||CPT Registration fee||6000||580|
|3||Subscription for Students’ Journal (for one year) (Optional but strongly recommended)||200||20|
|4||Subscription for Members’ Journal (for one year) (Optional)||400||40|
If you have still any query regarding “CA CPT Registration 2017 – Register online to CPT Course June 2017” Then Please post your query via below comment box or you can also post your query at our Discussion Portal http://forum.caknowledge.in/ for Instant Reply…
Please Note – there are no late registration provision available for CPT Registration
What to do After CPT Registration
Every candidate who have successfully registered for CPT (Common proficiency Test) before 3rd April 2017 are eligible for June 2017 Exams. After Registration all candidates are require to Fill CPT Online Exam Form, this is compulsory process for all new and existing CPT Students. We provide step by step process for CPT Exam form June 2017…. Please check following article for complete information with screenshots….. CPT Exam Form June 2017 (Start From 5th April 2017)
Subjects and Weightage in CPT
SESSION – I (Two Sections– Two hours – 100 Marks)
- Section A: Fundamentals of Accounting (60 Marks)
- Section B: Mercantile Laws (40 Marks)
SESSION – II (Two Sections– Two hours – 100 Marks)
- Section C: General Economics (50 Marks)
- Section D: Quantitative Aptitude (50 Marks)
- CA CPT Exam Time Table June 2017
- CA CPT Result Dec 2016
- Procedure and Documents Require for CPT-Registration
- Download CPT Question Papers Dec 2016
- ICAI Procedure for obtaining Duplicate Marks Sheet
- CA CPT Best Recommended Books
- Download Various Forms For CA Students
- CPT, IPCC, CA Final New Course 2016 – Find Full Details
If you have any query regarding “CA CPT Registration 2016 – Register online to CPT Course” then please post your query via below comment box…..