Applicability of Companies Act, 2013 for CS Dec 2015 Exam. Check Complete details for Applicability of Companies Act 2013 for CS Professional Exam Dec 2015 and CS Elective Exam Dec 2015. After Providing CS Professional Relevant Queries For Dec 2015 Exams and CS Executive Relevant Queries For Dec 2015 Exams here we are providing Guidance on Applicability of Companies Act, 2013 for CS Dec 2015 Examination. Now you can scroll down below and check Applicability of Companies Act, 2013 for CS Dec 2015 Exam.
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing ”freely“
- Like Us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/caknowledgepage
- Join Our Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/CAknowledgegroup/
- Add me on Facebook for Better Interact https://www.facebook.com/rajujat302026
- Download CS Foundation Admit Card June 2016 Exam
- CS Professional Executive Exam Time Table June 2016
- CS Training Structure, Fees, Procedure Guide
- Download CS Professional Question Papers Dec 2015
- Refresh Your Mind Read Jokes on – CA, CS, CMA
Students appearing in December 2015 Examination shall note the following
1. For Direct taxes, Finance (No.2) Act, 2014 is applicable.
2. Applicable Assessment year is 2015-16 (Previous Year 2014-15).
3. Since, Wealth Tax Act, 1957 has been abolished w.e.f. 1st April, 2016. The questions from the same will not be asked in examination from December 2015 session onwards.
4. For Indirect Taxes, all changes made by the Finance Act, 2015 are also applicable
5. Students are also required to update themselves on all the relevant Notifications, Circulars, Clarifications, etc. issued by the CBDT, CBEC & Central Government, on or before six months prior to the date of the examination
Applicability of Companies Act, 2013 for CS Dec 2015 Exam
CS FOUNDATION PROGRAMME
EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME (New Syllabus)
PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMME (Old & New Syllabus)
It is informed that those sections of the Companies Act, 2013 and the rules made thereunder which have been notified by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and came into force up to June 30, 2015 (including Amendments/clarifications by way of notifications, circulars and RODs issued thereunder upto June 30, 2015) shall be applicable for December 2015 Examinations.
This means that the question papers on the subjects of Foundation and Executive Programme and Professional Programme shall carry questions from the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 notified upto June 30, 2015. In respect of sections of the Companies Act, 2013 which have not been notified till June 30, 2015, corresponding sections of Companies Act, 1956 will continue to apply.