- Procedure and Documents Require for CPT Registration
- What is the Common Proficiency Test?
- Who can join the course?
- CHECKLIST – CPT REGISTRATION
- DD Mode
- CPT Registration Amount of DD
- ONLINE Mode
- Documents to be Attached with CPT Form
- Common Proficiency Course (CPC) REGISTRATION FEE:
- WHERE TO SUBMIT CPT FORM:
Procedure and Documents Require for CPT Registration. here we provide complete procedure for CPT Registration (Online Mode or offline Mode). Find Full Details for CPT Registration. In this article you can also find Documents Require for CPT Registration. ICAI also Start Online CPT Registration here we provide Full procedure for Online CPT Registration. ICAI CPT Registration Procedure, CA CPT online Registration, CA CPT Offline Registration Procedure, Fees for CPT Course, Documents Required for CPT Registration, How to Register For CPT Course. Recently we also provide CPT Online Exam Form Procedure, Fees. Now you can scroll down below and check Procedure and Documents Require for CPT Registration.
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
Procedure and Documents Require for CPT Registration
What is the Common Proficiency Test?
CPT It is an entry level test for Chartered Accountancy Course. It is an objective test of four subjects i.e. Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude. The test is divided into two sessions of two hours each conducted for 200 marks.
Who can join the course?
A student who has passed the 10th standard exam are eligible for CPT Exam.
CHECKLIST – CPT REGISTRATION
- Application Form for Registration to Common Proficiency Test Course duly filled in and signed- Download from http://22.214.171.124/7505cpt_form.pdf
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, payable at New Delhi /Kanpur / Mumbai / Chennai / Kolkata
CPT Registration Amount of DD
We Provide Complete fees details for CPT Registration at Last Para of this article but some students are confused for DD Amount for CPT Registration so here we provide some clarification for DD Amount…
- If you Purchase CPT Form from ICAI Branch and apply for CPT Without any Student Journal then Make DD For Rs 6000/
- If you Can Not Purchase CPT Form from ICAI Branch and apply for CPT Without any Student Journal then Make DD For Rs 6100/
- If You want Student Journal on monthly Basis then Add Rs 200 in Above Amounts (Means Add amount in 6000 OR 6100)
- If you want Student Journal and Members Journal on monthly Basis then Add Rs 600 in Above Amounts.
- Fill in the form given in the link: http://www.icai.org/cptform.html
- Payment to be made by Debit card / Credit card
- Take a print out of the application, affix a photograph, sign the application and despatch to the Institute within 7 days of online registration by registered / Speed Post to the nearby Regional Office/ Branch.
Please check following article for complete online registration procedure http://caknowledge.in/ca-cpt-registration/
If you can not take print out of your CPT Form due to any reason like – Slow internet connection, electricity problem or any other reason then don’t worry, Please visit on following link and Enter your Acknowledgement No http://online.icai.org/printme.html
Documents to be Attached with CPT Form
- Demand Draft taken towards registration fee.
- Attested Copy of 10th class passing marks certificate by Chartered Accountant or Gazetted Officer
- Attested copy of Date of Birth certificate IF not available in 10th Marks certificate.
- Attested copy of 12th pass
- For foreign students attested copy of nationality
- Proof of special category certificate i.e. SC/ST, OBC and Disabled
Common Proficiency Course (CPC) REGISTRATION FEE:
|S.no||Details of Fees||Rs.||For foreign Students US$|
|1||Cost of CPT Prospectus (Prospectus will be supplied to the student subsequently)||100||10|
|2||CPT Registration fee||6000||580|
|3||Subscription for Students’ Journal (for one year) (Optional but strongly recommended)||200||20|
|4||Subscription for Members’ Journal (for one year) (Optional)||400||40|
WHERE TO SUBMIT CPT FORM:
- List of Branches and Regional offices: http://126.96.36.199/159registration.pdf
If you have any other query regarding “Procedure and Documents Require for CPT Registration” then please post your query at below comment box…