Online Registration Portal for ITT, OP and GMCS Courses. ICAI Announced an Important Announcement for CA Students Now Every CA Student take advantage of Online Registration Portal for ITT, OP and GMCS Registration. There are many queries related to ITT, OP, GMCS For Online Registration like – How to register online for compulsory GMCS and ITT Courses, Online ITT Course Registration, Online GMCS Part I Registration all over India, ICAI : Online Registration Portal for ITT, OP and GMCS, Online Registration Portal for GMCS, ITT and Orientation Program, How to Register for Advance ITT etc. Here we are providing complete solution of above queries. Now CA Students registered online for GMCS , ITT Classes. Now you can scroll down below and check complete details regarding Online Registration Portal for ITT, OP and GMCS Courses.
You May Also Like
- ITT Question Bank For CA Students
- Check CA Articleship Status Online
- CA CPT Exam Date
- Download IPCC Question Papers
- CA IPCC Final Exam Time Table
Online Registration Portal for ITT, OP and GMCS Courses
How to Use this Portal
- First You can click here for Registration Link
- After Click of Registration Link now open Online Registration Portal site
- Now you can Enter Your Registration No. (Receive When CPT Registration)
- Now New Student Registration Form is Open
- Now you can fill all Mandatory Fields and Chose Your User Name And Password
- Now you can submit Your Form
- You Have Successfully registered on Online Registration Portal
- Now you can login here and choose your Future Batch
Key Features Online Registration Portal for ITT, OP and GMCS Registration
- Register online from anywhere in any open batch.
- Register in waiting list with preferred location.
- Payment through offline/online mode.
- Integration with ICAI students Database.
- Single Sign-on for all the courses.
- Transfer to another batch.
- Submit feedback online.
- Generate the completion certificates online..
- Register online for all courses at POU.
- Single Sign-on.
- Edit / Modify Registration.
- Receive Approval / Disapproval status.
- Launch of batch for all courses.
- View the status of batch registration.
- Access data of faculties for different subject registered on portal.
- Get the list of registered students for each batch with payment details to reconcile.
- Print batch-wise/student-wise attendance sheet.
- Generate report to claim the money from respective branch, in case of batch transfers by students.
- Generate MIS for Batches organised, students participated for reconciliation purpose of each course.
- Approve / disapprove the faculty after registration.
- Approve the attendance of Students.
Important Announcement for GMCS-I Course
Sub: Extension of date to complete GMCS-I Course by the students registered for articleship training on or after 1st May, 2012.
It has been decided to grant extension to students, who were registered for practical training on or after 1st May, 2012 and completed one year of their practical training but not completed the GMCS-I course, are required to complete GMCS-I Course latest by 31st December, 2016.
The above students are advised to register at the online portal www.icaionlineregistration.org or contact the nearest Regional Council/Branch for registration in GMCS-I Course and complete the same at the earliest but not later than 31st December, 2016.
GMCS, ITT & OT Online Registration WIRC (Mumbai)
It is hereby informed that the online registration for these GMCS-1 Course batches will commence on 28th March 2016 from 4.00pm on first come first serve basis. No offline registration will be accepted.
Online Registration for Orientation Training Programme
It is hereby informed that the Information Technology training Course Registration for all the batches at Mumbai Regional Office will be online. No offline registration will be accepted.Online Registration – Information Technology Training Programme for IPCC/ATC Students
- The Online Registration facility for batches will be available through WIRC website on 23rdJuly 2012 from 11:00 am onwards on first cum first serve basis. The registration of all such students will be confirmed only on receipt of the course fees and a copy of registration letter along with the prescribed application form.
- a. Demand Draft/Pay Order of Rs.4000/- ( Rs. Four Thousand only) drawn in favour of “ The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India”, payable at Mumbai should be submitted within 10 days of the online registration.
- b. A copy of Registration Letter
These documents and remittance should be submitted by Hand Delivery at the Decentralized Office of the Institute, Cuffe parade, Colaba, Mumbai.
- Request for change of batch once allotted through this online mode cannot be considered.
- Please ensure to give the correct information in the application form otherwise it will be rejected For clarification, if any, please contact on this phone No. 022-39802911/21
- Click here for Online Registration for Information Technology training Programme for IPCC/ATC Students
Helpdesk or Contact Numbers
|Course||Helpline e-Mail ID||Phone Number|
|ITT & Advanced ITT||[email protected]||0120-3045964|
|Orientation Programme||[email protected]||0120-3045988|
|GMCS Courses||[email protected]||0120-3045915|