- CMA Final Online Registration Process for June 2017
- Eligibility criteria and fees for CMA Final.
- Documents Required For CMA Final Registration
- Last Date for CMA Final Registration June 2017
- Requirements for CMA Final Online Registration
- Steps for CMA Final Online Registration
- How to Check Online Admission Status
CMA Final Registration June 2017. CMA Final Online Registration Process for June 2017. Online Registration Process for CMA Final Course. Documents Required For CMA Final Course Registration June 2017. CMA Last Date for Registration. Hi Friends here we provide Complete online Registration Process for CWA/CMA June 2017 Exams. CMA Final Dec 2016 Exams are completed in the month of december 2016 and we already provided expected date of CMA Final Result Dec 2016 Exams. ICMAI Conduct Next CMA Final Exam in June 2017. In this article we provide Guidelines or Procedures For Students Opting Oral/Postal Coaching with Online Registration Process, Documents Required for CWA/CMA Final Course Registration, CMA Final Course Registration Fees Etc. Now you can scroll down below and check CMA Final Online Registration Process for June 2017.
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
- CMA Final online Exam Form – Fees, Last Date, Procedure
- CMA June 2017 2016,Time Table, Exam Fee, Admit Card
- How to Pass CMA Exams Preparation and Full Guideline
- Download CMA Final and Inter Admit Card Dec 2016
CMA Final Online Registration Process for June 2017
Eligibility criteria and fees for CMA Final.
|Eligibility||Fees(Oral)||Fees(Postal)||Students would be eligible to appear in Examination from|
Documents Required For CMA Final Registration
|Eligibility for Final Course||Minimum documents must be uploaded|
|1) Regular||a) Passport Photo
b) Specimen Signature
c) Age Proof
d) 10th Pass Marksheet.
e) 12th Pass MarkSheet.
f) CMA Intermediate Pass (both Group-I & Group-II) Marksheet/Certificate
- Students opting Oral Coaching mode can attend Oral coaching classes at Chapter/Regional Councils of the institute selected by them.
- Students opting Postal Coaching mode shall have to submit answer to Postal test papers only. For attending special classes you may contact any Chapter/Regional Council of the institute as per your convenience.
Last Date for CMA Final Registration June 2017
For CMA Final course at least 4 months prior to the month of Examination shall be eligible to appear in the Final Examination
Accordingly, the revised time line for registration or enrolment to the Final Course are:
|For June term Examination||31st January (Every Year)|
|For December term Examination||31st July (Every Year)|
Requirements for CMA Final Online Registration
Make sure you have the following details at hand before you start the registration process :-
- Your contact details including Address, Mobile No, and email id
- Attachment details :
- i. Coloured Scanned copy of Passport size Photo in (JPG OR JPEG format)
- ii. Age proof Certificate in (PDF format) size not exceding 600 kb.
- iii. Scan copy of Signature in (JPG OR JPEG format)
- iv. Educational Qualification Certificates in (PDF format) size not exceding 600 kb.
- Once you successfully upload all the above scanned documents & make payment online,you will receive a welcome message.
- Identification/ Registration Number will be generated only after completion of document verification and authentication from the Directorate of studies.
- Study Material will be dispatched after generation of Identification/ Registration Number.
- Applicants are advised to ensure proper compliance and documentation. In case of inadequate documentation your application will not be processed furter.
- Incomplete applications will be available in the system for further completion for a period of 30 days from the date of original application. During this period, an applicant may complete the remaining procedures. The date of payment shall be considered to be the date of admission/registration/enrollment. Beyond 30 days, no previous information will be available in the system and an applicant shall have to proceed for making fresh application.
Moreover, life of an incomplete application would be a maximum of 30 days(T+30) and after period of 30 days, the application will be physically deleted from the database.
Steps for CMA Final Online Registration
Students admitted or registered or enrolled to CMA Final course at least 4 months prior to the month of Examination shall be eligible to appear in the Final Examination, subject to completion of specified trainings.
Step I – Please Visit to following website – https://cmaicmai.in/students/Home.aspx
Step II – Now click on “Click Here” Button
Step III – Now you can see Following Text : Register as a student, After Find this text Please Click on Final Course
Step IV – Please Select Your Coaching Type and Click on “OK” Button, Now You can see following Screen
Step V – Fill all columns and submit for Registration
How to Check Online Admission Status
if you have any query regarding “CMA Final Online Registration Process for June 2017” then please tell us via below comment box…