CA IPCC Audit Book By Surbhi Bansal For May 2017 Exams. Buy surbhi bansal audit book for ipcc May 2017 Exams. Bestword Auditing and Assurance for CA IPCC by Surbhi Bansal Edition 2016 applicable for May 2017 examination. Hi Friends After providing CA IPCC Best Recommended Books for May 2017 Exams, Here we are providing details for CA IPCC Auditing and Assurance book by Surbhi Bansal for May 2017 Exams. Recently we provide CA IPCC Result Nov 2016 and After Declaration of CA IPCC Result Nov 2016, Many Students start preparation for May 2017 Exams. Here we are providing complete Details CA IPCC Audit Book By Surbhi Bansal For May 2017 Exams – 17th Edition 2016. You can also Purchase this book Online from below Download link.
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook so that you can get our updates in future ……….and subscribe to our mailing list ” freely “
- Like Us on Facebook https//www.facebook.com/caknowledgepage
- Facebook Group https//www.facebook.com/groups/CAknowledgegroup/
CA IPCC Audit Book By Surbhi Bansal For May 2017 Exams
About the Author
CA Surbhi Bansal is a fellow member of ICAI. She has been a consistent topper, who also stood first in all the three years of college at graduation level. She got All India 5th Rank in her CA foundation Examination. She was placed at the merit list of ICAI at CA Intermediate Level as well. She has been awarded the PN Shah Prize for being best lady candidate of India by ICAI. She cleared both groups of CA final in first attempt at the age of 21. Afterwards, she cleared various exams conducted by NSE and MCX with distinction. She is a renowned faculty for Audit
|Author Name||Surbhi Bansal|
|Edition||18th Edition Dec 2016|
About the Book
This book is specially designed for the students appearing in CA Intermediate (IPC) Examinations of ICAI. It has been written in accordance with the Latest syllabus prescribed by ICAI.
Contents of Book
- Chapter 1 Introduction to Auditing
- Chapter 2 Basic Concept in Audit
- Chapter 3 Preparation for an Audit
- Chapter 4 Internal Controls
- Chapter 5 E.D.P. Audit
- Chapter 6 Vouching
- Chapter 7 Verification
- Chapter 8 Some Accounting Concepts
- Chapter 9 Company Audit and Company Auditor
- Chapter 10 Company Audit – II
- Chapter 11 Audit Report
- Chapter 12 Special Audit
- Chapter 13 Government Audit
- Chapter 14 Miscellaneous
- Chapter 15 Standards
- Chapter 16 Guidance Note
- Tabular and graphic presentation to facilitate easy understanding and learning
- Inclusion of flowcharts on various topics, including Standards on Auditing
- Inclusion of Standards on Auditing including revised standards in the relevant chapter
- Presentation of maximum topics in point wise manner.
- Contents of the Book are strictly as per the Syllabus prescribed by ICAI Thus, the Book presents exam oriented approach.
- Inclusion of more than 100 objective type questions along with answers
- Past attempt questions have been added at the end of every chapter.
- The book is concise, yet covering whole syllabus, making it easy for the students to quickly revise the subject even before the examinations.
- Incorporating such provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 as are applicable for November 2015 exams